Monday 13 April 2015

The quest for running headphones that don't fall out is over



I'm guessing that you're here to learn about the latest running technology to help make you that little bit faster - that's pretty much the reason I've been putting together this weekly guide.
But the time has come to extend things a little bit - as part of T3's new 'Man vs Tech' feature I'm going to be taking part in a triathlon for the first time in my life.
It's in 8 weeks.
I've not been in the pool for about 5 years (apart from messing around in Dubai with a beachball for an hour) and my cycling regime consists of a leisurely pedal for a mile each morning to the train station.
But there will be one secret weapon in my arsenal: technology. I'll be given every tool possible to get me tri-ready - so whether it's the latest wetsuit, power meter or mat (apparently I'll even need one of them for changing my kit) I'll be putting it through its paces here.
I'm frightened.



No comments:

Post a Comment